by Mike –
Here is my pick for the classic car for sale today that I would like to own. While there were 799 Iso Rivolta GTs made, they are still rare and really good ones are very rare.
An Iso Rivolta GT just sold on My Car Quest from New Jersey to California. The condition was not as nice as the description of this car but the price was much less than the asking price for this car.
1968 Iso Rivolta GT For Sale
The seller says (translated and extrapolated from French with the help of Google Translate),
* Restored in 2001
* No rust
* The bodywork and paint are beautiful
* The chrome is in near new condition
* The engine starts like clockwork and works perfectly
* Ignition was renovated in 2012
* Carter carburetor has also been revised, and the fuel system completely cleaned
* The cooling system is also brand new
* Borg Warner 4-speed transmission
* The clutch was replaced in 2010
* The brake system was rebuilt in 2012
* Beautiful original upholstery
* New carpets
* The dashboard and roof lining are in excellent condition
* The instrumentation works
This Iso Rivolta GT is for sale in France for the price of 68,500 Euros ($88,461).
The price certainly is on the high side but if the description is correct a lot of money has been spent on this car. I know, because I spent a lot of money doing a mechanical restoration of my former Iso Rivolta GT.
I would prefer either the correct grille ornament, which is the horse shoe, or no ornament on the grille at all.
The seller has placed the Griffon sculpture from the Iso Grifo on the grille. This Griffon sculpture was used on the Iso Rivolta GT Le Mans race car but I am not aware that it was used on a production Iso Rivolta GT. It does appear on the Fidia and the Lele but in a different shape and size.
If the new owner wanted to change this grille ornament it would be easy if the horse shoe sculpture can be found.
Let us know what you think about this classic Iso Rivolta GT in the Comments.
My thanks to John for sending this link to me.
If you are searching for a special classic car send an email to me at email@example.com and get on my list, for free, and when I hear about a car you are looking for I will contact you.
If you have a classic car for sale, especially in the European style with American muscle category, then I can help you sell your car quickly to one of the thousands of My Car Quest readers all over the world.