by Mike –
My Car Quest recently turned two years old. In these two years the readership has grown from zero (well two if you count my wife and my mother) to several thousand visitors per month. In 2012 there were 358 posts – averaging nearly one per day.
The Google Page Rank has improved to PR5. Page Rank is a way that Google measures the value of a web site which reportedly helps determine Google search results. The Page Rank ranges from 0 to 10 with 10 being the best. Earning a PR5 in two years is pretty good.
You can check the Page Rank of any web site by entering the URL into the box on this site.
The biggest change on My Car Quest recently has been the addition of The Car Of The Day post where I write about a car that is for sale on the Internet that I would like to own – after all the name of this blog is My Car Quest. I hope you like this new addition. You can access all of the Car Of The Day posts from a menu link on the left in the green menu bar.
How You Can Help My Car Quest
1) Subscribe by email if you don’t already.
2) Share My Car Quest with all of your car enthusiast friends and family.
3) Comment on a post – I always learn something from you and I suspect other readers would like to know what you think or they may be able to answer your question.
4) Send in pictures and stories of what you are doing in the classic car world (only if you want the pictures and stories posted on My Car Quest). I love reader stories and have published many.
5) Send any suggestions you have for improving My Car Quest to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Help support My Car Quest by supporting the advertisers.
I appreciate those of you who have sent in stories and photos to share with other My Car Quest readers.
Now as a reward for reading all of this stuff here are four slide shows of some of my favorite photos from the past year on My Car Quest.
Subscribe to My Car Quest